Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before

It's everybody's favorite time of the year! The time when every magazine and blog in existence puts out their "best of" lists! Since I'm nobody special we'll just refer to my lists as "favorites". Here we go...

Top 5 Favorite Songs
-Paper Planes: M.I.A.
-A-Punk: Vampire Weekend
-Flashing Lights: Kanye West (feat. Dwele)
-Time To Pretend: MGMT
-Ready For The Floor: Hot Chip

Yes I'm aware that some of these songs are from albums that came out in 2007 but since they were not released as singles until 2008 they are fair game so bleh.

Top 5 Favorite Albums
-Feed The Animals: Girl Talk
-Dear Science: TV on the Radio
-Vampire Weekend: Vampire Weekend
-Oracular Spectacular: MGMT
-Volume One: She & Him

Ta Da! All done. Fairly painless. Most of this stuff you can find on other people's lists but oh well. These are MINE! All mine! *evil laugh*

If for some insane reason you're waiting around for a list of favorite films you're gonna have to wait a whole lot longer. I still have lots to see before I can make THAT list. But seeing as I review every film I see, it's not really that hard to get a vibe for what might make the list. For now...

Mahalo

No comments: