Sunday, September 28, 2008

We're Ready To Believe You!

OK so this is somewhat old news and I don't know why I didn't blog it before but...

"GHOSTBUSTERS III" IS IN THE WORKS!!!!!

I have a very special relationship with anything and everything "Ghostbusters". It was my first, favorite movie. My grandpa made me my own version where all the parts that scared me shitless were edited out. When I went to kindergarten they wrongly thought I was a prodigy because I could write the word: Ghostbusters. The first time I ever got in trouble for cursing it was for saying, "We came, we saw, we kicked it's ASS!"

I don't care what you say this film is one of the the ten greatest comedies EVER. Let's just hope this new one doesn't suck. Remember the build up to "Phantom Menace"? That was no bueno.

But there is reason to have faith in this one. The script is currently being written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky (staff writers on "The Office"!!!!) and according to a recent appearance at Fantastic Fest Bill Murray would consider coming back!

I need to track down my old proton-pack so I can look like a loony wearing it to the premiere or something. Don't even TRY to tell me you're not thinking the same thing!

and...THE FLOWERS ARE STILL STANDING!

Source: http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_popmachine/2008/09/harold-ramis-co.html

No comments: